Music



This radio is 92.3 (92profm).

Thursday, October 16, 2008

FREEBIE FLOWERS --- PU ONLY

Ok I decided to make this for freebie, because alot of people have trouble finding scripts to make these kind of flowers, and I am talking for myself too.
This is only for Personal use only, and YOU MUST INCLUDE MY COPYRIGHT:

Flower by Scrappies By AD

You Must include that. I paid for the script, that means i need my copyright on it. Thats all I am asking. Thanks and hope you like em.

**One more thing, you cannot change any of the colors, you must keep them as same, and don't change the colors and then resell them as your own. That is not permitted**



2 comments:

Kimberly.3D said...

Very sweet share! Thank u so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Oct [LA 02:23am, NY 04:23am, UK 09:23am, OZ 08:23pm] ).